Tis the season to be JOLLY…Are you? Do you celebrate this season of blessings and joy OR do you struggle through this season?
I recognize that many of you do not have wonderful memories of Christmas. I recognize that your memories might be daunting, challenging, and overwhelming. But here’s a thought…
WHEN you change your Perspective, you change your Reality.
Below, I’ve expanded on a few of the tips found in my latest ebook, #JUSTFORTODAY. http://www.bitly.com/rrjustfortoday
Take the time to decide which ones you need to incorporate in your daily rhythm.
- Accept that you can benefit TREMENDOUSLY from hiring a coach…spiritual, fitness, financial, weight loss, career. Get the coaching you need to enhance your life.
- Negative thoughts sabotage your blessings. Consistently replace those thoughts with what you want, rather than what you don’t want.
- What opportunities have you missed today, because you were living in yesterday? How many opportunities will you miss tomorrow because you’re living in today?
- Recognize and delete those persons who choose not to appreciate you. WHY? Because YOU MATTER!
- Are you waiting on permission to move forward? From who? WHY? God gave you permission the second He created you!
You don’t have to celebrate the holidays, but you should make a conscious effort to celebrate and be grateful for the goodness that surrounds you – and it is there. You are goodness.
I want you to change your perspective to make it to the end of the year and into the glorious new beginning of 2018. I want you to make it there with joy and with peace.
If I can help, please contact me. In the meantime, read my book and/or give it as a gift.
I’m Rita…speaking to your spirit